The Academy Cafe
Welcome to the Academy Café.
The Café is a themed restaurant created by the Advanced Culinary students at the Alaska Culinary Academy. During their training students gain experience in all aspects of the food service business, including food preparation to order and proper meal service.
Students create the menu, prepare and serve it to you in a full-service restaurant setting. All menu items are prepared from scratch. This spring the menu explores the traditional flavors & culinary secrets of Italy, enhanced with a contemporary twist. The menu is a variation of “Pre-Fixe”. Over the years, we have had many themes from Cajun Cuisine to French Bistro.
Here is the Spring menu.
The price is $20 per person and includes all food choices and beverages. We offer tables for 2, 4, and 6 people. Tables for more than 6-people are not available.
- Open May 9 - June 12, Tuesday through Friday
- Reservations can be made for 6:00, 6:15, 6:30, 6:45, and 7:00 PM, subject to availability.
- Reservations require a credit card.
- Located on the first floor of the Alaska Culinary Academy on the corner of 3rd and B.
- Make your reservation below by selecting the table size you desire.
- Please limit your reservations to one reservation per week.
- If you have questions, you may contact the Academy Café at 907-224-6102
If you are unable to view the reservation block above, GO HERE to make a reservation.