Items to Bring
Here are some helpful items to bring with you to training:
- Personal items such as laundry and bar soap, shampoo, and toothpaste
- Bedding, towels, extra blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Rain gear and waterproof boots
- A second pair of shoes if you wear boots. Black-soled shop boots are not allowed in the dorms, Student Service Center, or cafeteria.
- Copy of your most recent federal income tax return, for financial aid.
- Sport shoes, workout clothing, outdoor sports gear
- Coffee cup
- Medical information such as proof of eligibility for Medicaid, Indian Health Services, and/or private insurance benefits
- Social Security Card (needed to complete job applications or apply for campus jobs)