- Fill Out Your Application
- To apply for a long-term program (programs six weeks or more) fill out an online application or print a paper application (Below).
- To apply for a Maritime short-term course you should visit the Maritime Page and select your course from there.
- To apply for a short-term program (programs less than six weeks) print a paper application (Below).
- Pay the $35 Application Fee
- Mail a check or money order to the Admissions Office (PO Box 889, Seward, AK 99664)
- Or you may call to make a payment. (1-907-224-3322)
- Long-term Students: Submit a Copy of Your Photo ID.
- Long-term Students: Submit a Copy of Your Diploma or Transcripts.
- AVTEC accepts high school diplomas, unofficial high school transcripts with graduation dates, GED diplomas or unofficial GED transcripts.
- Long-term Students: Take Your Entrance Test
Securing a Training Position: Applicants who are notified of acceptance for long-term programs (six weeks or more) will be sent an acceptance letter. Students will be required to pay a student service fee, technology fee and half of the tuition no later than 30 days prior to the first day of training. Written proof of approved funding to cover entire program costs may be submitted in lieu of payment.
Note: AVTEC reserves the right to cancel any class due to the lack of applicants. If a class is canceled, all fees will be refunded.