Input and guidance from the following individuals is essential to AVTEC's continuing success:
- Bill Walker, Governor of Alaska
- Heidi Drygas, Commissioner of Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Alaska Workforce Investment Board (AWIB)
- Allison Biastock, Executive Director
- Larry Bell, Chair
AVTEC Statewide Advisory Board
- John V. Crews - Chair, Holland America-Princess ALASKA
- Shawn Aspelund, Deployment Lead Discipline Capability, B.P.
- Louis Bencardino, Retired Alaska Railroad
- Martin Cary, Vice President/General Manager, Broadband Services, GCI Business Development
- Willard Dunham, City of Seward Representative
- LaVon Gall, HR Generalist, Environmental & Healthcare, Strategic Business Unit, Chenega Corporation
- Millie Johnson, V.P. of Shareholder Development, Chugach Alaska Corporation
- Arden Miller, General Parts Manager/Alaska, NC Machinery Co.
- Dennis Murray, Senior Program Officer, Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association
- Brenda Pacarro, Workforce and Shareholder Development Supervisor, Calista Corporation
- Robert Stinson, Senior Vice President, Price Gregory International, Inc.
- Tom Tougas, President, Four Seasons Marine Services
- Captain Bob Winter, State of Alaska Marine Pilot, Retired U.S. Coast Guard Officer
- Carol Wren, Shareholder Development Manager, Bristol Bay Native Corporation